Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Charity Shop's Nosy Tuesday: Gothcupcake

Welcome to Nosy Tuesday brought to you by the Charity Shop! Here we interview shop Donors, the Team etc about their craft and other pertinent questions we've been dying to ask. If there's anything you wanted to know, email us and we'll see what we can do!

Today we talked to Mary of




1. Tell us about yourself.

My name is Mary and I'm vegan, love to bake and love to create!

2. What got you into your craft?

My parents were always very supportive of me and my artistic inclinations, I've always drawn, sculpted, painted, created. I decided to start my own business after years of making items for myself, family and friends. I had so many ideas that I wanted to share them with more people, so I opened my Etsy shop in 2007.

3. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would play you and your love interest? And what genre would it be?

I have no idea who would play me or my love interest, but I know Tim Burton would direct it! XD It would be one of those movies that is inspirational without being cheesy or preachy.

4. What's your favorite charity and why?

Bead for Life.org, because they are a non-profit group who created a way for women in Uganda to work and make money for their families by turning something they already did into a marketable product, creating paper beads and paper bead jewelry. The charity helps women have better self esteem while earning money for their families and communities.

5. Where else can we find you?
Etsy: www.gothcupcake.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/GothcupcakeFans
Myspace: www.myspace.com/Gothcupcake
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Gothcupcake
Blog: www.gothcupcake.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment